- Data controller and Data Protection Officer
Afidium, SARL with a capital of 100,000 Euros, whose registered office is located at 41 rue Gabriel Péri – 91300 Massy, registered in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) on 31 May 2005 (“Afidium”, “we”) is responsible for processing your Personal Data, under the conditions described in this policy.
Afidium has a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Data do we collect and when?
When you use our Site and services, we may collect the following Data about you:
– email address;
– geolocation information;
In addition, other Data may be collected automatically when you browse the Site. The list of categories of Data concerned is presented in Article 7 on Cookies.
The above Data may be collected at different times:
– when you send us a message via the site’s contact form;
– when you log in or browse the Site;
- For what purposes and on what legal basis are your Data used?
Your Data is processed for the following purposes:
– be able to answer your requests sent via our contact form;
– send you our commercial offers on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring that you have the most appropriate experience on our Site;
– personalize the communications we send you and the offers we make to you, based on your browsing on the Site, the location of your IP address, based on your prior consent;
- How long do we keep your data?
Your Personal Data is stored in our active database for a maximum of 3 years from the date of your last activity, i.e. from either:
– of your last visit to our Site;
– the last contact you made with our teams;
– the opening of a hypertext link in a newsletter or other commercial email that we send you (if you have given your consent).
The deletion of your Data from our active database will be followed by an intermediate archiving period in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations, and also to be able to handle any complaints, within the applicable limitation periods. In the event that your Data is archived at a later date, it will automatically be irreversibly anonymized
In any event, and in accordance with Article 7 below, you may at any time request the deletion of all or part of your Data, oppose its processing or request its limitation.
Your geolocation data is stored for 90 days from the time it is collected.
- Recipients of your Personal Data
Outside Afidium, your Data may be communicated to the following recipients:
– Our service providers, who assist us in providing you with our services by taking charge, under our control, of all or part of the processing operations of your Data, which are:
– Our hosting provider, which we need to store all your Data, and which is located in Paris;
– Our service providers in charge of carrying out advertising, marketing and sales campaigns;
We may also share all or part of your Data with a third party when:
– You have given us your prior consent;
– We are required to do so by law, by a mandatory request from a public authority or in the context of legal proceedings;
– We sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets, for example in connection with a merger or sale. Operations of this nature may legitimately involve prior audits by professionals and subject to the implementation of appropriate safeguards and security measures to ensure that the confidentiality of the data to which they have access is respected. In the event of the effective completion of a transfer or transfer of our assets containing your Data, we will implement information procedures to guarantee the exercise of the rights you have over your Data.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations regarding personal data, you may exercise the following rights with Afidium:
– Access your Data, request its correction, deletion or portability;
– Withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the processing